A very special SDE for my Jen!

5 Comments »
Jen is, without a doubt, our biggest fan and her support and love are so appreciated.  She knows every song from every one of our highlight reels and I just knew we had to pull off a surprise SDE for her and Paul at their reception.  To know Jen is to love her.  Her giggle is infectious and so is her smile.  Her family and friends are so dear to her and we thoroughly enjoyed capturing every second of their wedding day.  To watch her watch her SDE through tear-filled eyes and see how much she loved re-living the special moments of her wedding day was really amazing.  Special thanks to Matthew Craggs for coming out to shoot with us and for helping us pull this off.  We'd also like to thank Heather and Ken from Azure Blue Photography for being so great to work with and to Rose from Bridal Solutions who made sure every detail was completely perfect.

PS My Jen - your cake was absolutely beautiful - just like you!

Jennifer + Paul SDE from Studio67 on Vimeo.


share on: facebook
6:42 PM

5 Responses to "A very special SDE for my Jen!"

Tawnya Says :
June 2, 2009 at 9:02 AM

What a beautiful video! I was thrilled to be able to see Jen's wonderful smile and some of her very special day. Congratulations Jen & Paul. I wish you every happiness in the world :-D

Love, Tawnya

Anonymous Says :
June 2, 2009 at 9:58 AM

Congratulaations Jen and Paul! You are so beautiful Jen. I wish you both all the happiness in the years ahead!
Lisa

Wendy Says :
June 2, 2009 at 10:03 AM

I watch these videos and can't wait until Wanda and Brian are with us in Mexico and also back home. Looking forward to our engagement shoot this weekend.

A truly emotional piece and I don't even know these people...great work guys and congratulations to the Bride and Groom.

Heather Windsor Says :
June 4, 2009 at 8:18 PM

Wanda, Brian (and Matt)!

It was a pleasure to work with you as well and I loved this SDE :)

This brought tears to my eyes and made my heart happy to see Jen so surprised and happy too! I love that girl!

Hope to work with you all again!

Anonymous Says :
June 17, 2009 at 3:49 AM

Wanda, Brian and Matt!

I can't believe the wedding was almost three weeks ago! Thank you so much for the surprise SDE! EVERYONE was sooo surprised. I can't wait for the full video :)

Janet, the Maid of Honour

PS. I can't wait to work with you in three years ;)

Post a Comment