Horsin' Around on the Farm

1 Comments »
Nicole is turning 13 in a couple of weeks and her mom booked a photo session of her and her horse Roxie as a birthday gift. Roxie is quite funny - her spirit and spunk were evident as she got a little saucy on more than one occasion. Nicole is so great with her. You can see how proud she is of how far Roxie has come in just the few short months since she adopted her. I'm sure it won't be long before they're winning ribbons in the pony club shows all summer long. Good luck Roxie and Happy Birthday Nicole ~ Thanks for spending a couple of hours with me today out on the farm!

Photobucket
share on: facebook
8:17 PM

1 Response to "Horsin' Around on the Farm"

Sherry Says :
June 16, 2009 at 6:26 AM

I couldn't be more thrilled with these pictures of my daughter Nicole and her horse Roxie.

Wanda took the time to capture a lot of special moments and I can't wait to see all of the great work she did!

Post a Comment