Keepsake Moments ~ Short Films

0 Comments »
Last week I had the opportunity to begin my little series of Keepsake Moments Photo + Cinema Sessions. Basically, it's a portrait session with a film component. I thought my session with Sophia and Charlotte would be perfect for this; babies are adorable when there is just one, but imagine the joy of having two! I love the natural sounds that babies make, as a mother I know that each age and stage of development brings with it different facial expressions, sounds and movements. These girls were just 14 weeks old when I spent a couple of hours photographing and filming them. I admit from a film perspective the piece isn't technically strong, but my intention was to capture the events of the session as naturally as possible so that in months and years from now their parents will remember this "keepsake moment" in their daughters' lives. There are just so many amazing things you can't capture with still photos alone and we think these sessions will be a great way to really preserve precious memories.
We are offering our Keepsake Moments for all our portrait sessions: birthdays, anniversaries, maternity, family sessions and any other special moment you'd like to hold on to.
PS This was the first cinema project I shot and edited entirely by myself as Brian continues to work on our wedding edits

And now, it's my pleasure to introduce Sophie and Charlie - our first Keepsake Moments short film. Enjoy!

Sophia + Charlotte - A Keepsake Moments Short Film from Studio67 on Vimeo.


share on: facebook
7:24 PM

0 Responses to "Keepsake Moments ~ Short Films"

Post a Comment