Matt and Jenn ~ Just Married !

1 Comments »
Yes, it's official, Matthew Craggs is a married man! Sorry ladies, he's off the market and we have all the proof. Brian and I were honoured to film his wedding yesterday as he married his best friend Jenn. At first it was a little strange meeting Jenn for the first time about 30 minutes before she slipped into her beautiful wedding gown, but within a few minutes it felt just like we'd known her for years. Her family and friends were so warm and inviting, not to mention very funny!  If you follow our blog you know that Matt comes out to shoot with us whenever he's available and we have a lot of respect for his talent as a fellow filmmaker. It was a pleasure to work alongside Steve from The Photo Studio and Steve and Bill from Sensational Entertainment.  
We wish Matty and Jenn a lifetime of happiness together and a wonderful honeymoon in DR.
xo

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

share on: facebook
8:29 AM

1 Response to "Matt and Jenn ~ Just Married !"

Matthew Says :
July 1, 2009 at 5:12 AM

Now that I'm back and nicely tan I can finally get around to leaving a comment :)

I am still thrilled that you two graced us with your presence on Jenn and I's wedding day. I always knew the value of of what we do, but I get it even more now as I forget every little detail of the day. It's a huge blur that would be forgotten if it weren't for the very capable hands of Studio 67.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Also, I promise I will pick up the goods soon and thrill you with exciting tales of the Dominican Republic.

Post a Comment